martedì 18 dicembre 2012

Evaluation and Interviews

As I said today in class, you can sign up for your individual oral interviews in January when we will discuss your work. Just write your name and surname and indicate what day and time you want to come.
If you would like me to correct all of your work, you should give me a printout of your blog posts and comments. You can leave this for me in my pigeon hole in the department in via del Santo 77, or bring it to me when you come for your interview and I will give it back to you later, either during my office hours or when you come to register your marks.

I'd also be grateful if you could take the time to complete an ANONYMOUS feedback form on the course, to help me plan for next year.

Have a good holiday, and see you in January.

Francesca


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento